This manual is designed to provide the necessary information to deploy, debug, and operate the cMix, Gateway, and xx chain software on the xx network. A Node in the network will participate in the two fundamental tasks that comprise the xx network: mixing communication through cMix protocol and executing consensus through xx consensus.
Refer to the sections below for getting started with the cMix, Gateway, and xx chain software.
First-time Node operators must set up their hardware, download and install the xx network software, and stake their Node.
- Follow instructions for Operating System Installation and Configuration on the Node machine
- Follow instructions for Operating System Installation and Configuration on the Gateway machine
- Do Node Set Up on the Node machine
- Do Gateway Set Up on the Gateway machine
- Follow instructions for Staking a Node
General Network Information
To learn more about the xx network, Elixxir, and Praxxis, refer to the following papers.
- xx network Whitepaper
- xx consensus Whitepaper
- xx cMix Whitepaper
- Academic Paper – cMix: Mixing with Minimal Real-Time Asymmetric Cryptographic Operations
For more information, further discussion, and additional help with this guide or general participation in the BetaNet, use the following contacts.